Specialist BTL Business Manager (Midlands Region)
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director of Keystone Property Finance - To process complex BTL mortgage applications introduced by external business relationships with quality Brokers, Introducers and Networks and Clubs. To ensure that all of our external business relationships are maximised and further relationships are developed to meet the Company’s published business targets.
To process all mortgage applications introduced by external introducers within the Company’s published SLAs. To maintain relationships with external introducers and maximize the business opportunities from these relationships. The development of further external business relationships to continually grow Keystones reach.
Brokers; Networks; Clubs; CEO, Operations Director, Case Managers; Credit and Risk Department; IT Department
People related tasks
· To ensure timely, accurate and appropriate responses to all telephone calls/enquiries/transactions or correspondence (letters and emails) from all external introducers
· To build and maintain effective long term relationships with all external introducers
· To develop close working relationships with underwriters of all of our key lending partners
· To effectively present all of the advantages of the Keystone proposition to all potential new external introducers
Process Related tasks
· To proactively manage all external introducer relationships to ensure that the maximum value is extracted from all of these relationships
· To handle enquiries from all potential new introducer partners and proactively manage these leads to develop new long term business relationships
· Develop and manage an effective proactive process for the recording and follow up of all new external introducer leads and transactions
· Provide MI reports to the Senior Management Team
· To support the Head of Sales and Technical Support Manager as required, e.g. at peak load times, absence coverage etc